Sunday, December 6, 2020

Inspiration for our times ~ Power of Words ~

I love words and it was wonderful to find and listen to this talk from another lover of words. (I still do the Reader's Digest, Word Power.)

 I hope this week you will feast on the words of Christ and then go out, be an angel, and use your words to bring faith, love, and hope to all you interact with.

 Watch video:   Randall Hall - "The Influence, Possibility, and Power of Words"

Music:
Ancient Words - Fountainview Academy
Thy Holy Word-Tabernacle Choir
He Is My All - James Loynes And Heather Prusse (click go to page when new window comes up)

Watch another talk:  Lauri Arensmeyer- "The Words We Speak"

Ponder this quote from Lauri's talk:
"In the coming week, I invite you to seek out opportunities to speak words of appreciation and kindness to others. I also invite you to stop any initial impulse to be contentious, but to give the benefit of the doubt instead and respond in kindness. Elder Renlund put it this way: “As His disciples, let us fully mirror [Christ’s] love and love one another so openly and completely that no one feels abandoned, alone, or hopeless.”

No comments: