Friday, March 27, 2020

Inspiration for our times-- peace

We (just about everyone in the world) have been asked to self isolate or use social distancing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus covid-19. I had knee surgery at the beginning of this event in the USA and can't get out and walk as much as I would like... So... I have decided to create a (weekly or daily) beautiful inspiring document. I will use images (photos I have taken or ones found online) and text from the scriptures. They will be posted here on my blog, on Pinterest, and occasionally on other social media. May they give hope and peace to any or all who are facing spiritual, physical, emotional, or economic effects of the global pandemic. And let us join with Prophet Russel M. Nelson fasting on March 29, 2020.

Jude chapter 1
information about Jude

No comments: