Sunday, October 10, 2021

Inspiration For Our Times ~ The Words We Speak ~

 


Talk: The Words We Speak by Lauri Arensmeyer 
This talk really resonates with me. I want to be compassionate with my words I speak to others and about others. I am going to apply the truths in this talk. I hope can you too!

Ponder:
"Today, I invite you, as I have done, to “look in the mirror” as you consider these questions:

Do you speak harshly to your friends, colleagues, spouse, or children?
Do you criticize, belittle, or speak unkindly to others?
Do you yell angrily or with vulgarity in frustrating situations?
Do you gossip instead of addressing concerns directly with the person with whom you are at conflict?"


Music:
Let Us Oft Speak Kind Words- Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square
Say the Word - Hillsong
Beautiful Words - Fountain View Academy


And , because I love his voice,  Josh Groban - Pure Imagination
           

No comments: