Sunday, May 9, 2021

Inspiration for our times ~ "We Are the Product of Our Choices" ~

TALK:

This talk is also about the law of the harvest: What you sow you will reap. 
      I know I don't always sow the seeds of goodness and am so grateful for Jesus who calls me to make better choices and forgives me and helps those who have been negatively affected by my not so good seeds. He also can give us blessings even in our "bad" choices. Not to reward us but to remind us that He loves us and we can change. He wants us to sow seeds of goodness and LIVE a good life. Not DIE or wither in an "bad" life.

Another thought comes to my mind:
    "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify our father which is in heaven. (Matt. 5:16)

MUSIC:

VIDEO SHORT:

No comments: