Sunday, November 22, 2020

Inspiration for our times ~The Way ~

This week I am posting one of my favorite talks. I believe I posted it a few years ago on my other blog. But it is what the world needs to know for these challenging times. It truly is inspiration for our times.  Just two days ago our Prophet Russell M. Nelson said that gratitude and prayer will flood the world with goodness. Jesus Christ is the best example we have of goodness. Jesus Christ is the way to happiness, fulfilment, revelation, and love. 




Watch Lawrence Corbridge speak about Jesus Christ as The Way

Music:
The Way to Bethlehem - LDS primary song with lyrics
From a Distance - David Archuleta with Rexburg Children's Choir
Rescue - Lauren Daigle 
Come Unto ChristLyza Bull, Benson Baril and the Heritage Youth Chorus 
You Raise Me UpMen of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing 

Short Videos:
Images of Christ with excerpts from a talk by Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge

No comments: