Monday, October 28, 2013

November 2013 Visiting Teaching Bookmark

October General Conference is very close to my heart. This summer I helped many family members who had health issues.  I felt in need of courage and strength to help them face their trials.
We all have adversity and I was impressed that seven talks were labeled by the church website as dealing with adversity.  So, I've  watched them again and read them again.
 Here is a bookmark I made to handout when I visit teach in November.  I  hope the quotes give you comfort and courage in your times of need.
Remember, our Heavenly Father is only a prayer away...so keep a prayer in your heart at all times and He will be with YOU at all times. 
Feel free to click image and print it for your use.

Here are the seven talks if you want to see and hear them again.



No comments: